Living Reef Rangers
- Access a behind the scenes, hands-on tour into the restricted areas. Rangers will also help with preparing the food for the marine animals, water quality testing and other basic husbandry and biologist duties throughout the lagoons.
- Participate in a Guided Fish Feed. Get up close and personal with our baby bamboo sharks, feed and witness the explosive nature of large barramundi. Spot “Nemo” and his friends while learning about the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Meet “Pancake” & “Pikelet” the infamous stingrays of Living Reef.
- Walk amongst the juvenile stingrays on a Stingray Splash. See the coral reef up close and find Nemo and friends. Feed the large variety of rays while they swim around your legs. This very unique educational experience will open your eyes to the amazing diversity of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Take part in the Daily public fish and shark feeding shows. Assisting the Living Reef biologists with the feeding of the large sharks, fish and stingrays.
- Receive a Living Reef Ranger Cap and personalised Passport lanyard.
* Bookings are made at the Activities Desk. Living Reef Ranger $79 per person *Indemnity forms must be completed for all participants. Minimum 6 years of age. Tour duration approximately 3 hours.