Daydream awaits with exclusive activities offered at no other island or resort in the Whitsunday's. Marvel at the clownfish and their rainbow friends in the unique man-made, open air lagoon. Colourful coral collected under special license from depths where only scuba divers would even venture.
Learn more about one of the Seven Wonders of the World - The Great Barrier Reef, and take part in activities such as fish feeding, without even getting your feet wet!
Guided Fish Feeding
This is your chance to get close and personal with our amazing marine life.
- See and touch a cute baby shark in our Shark Nursery.
- Touch Pancake & Pikelet, our huge infamous Stingrays
- Photo opportunity with a Sea Star
- Learn about the Living Reef inhabitants from our resident Marine Biologists
NEW Stingray Splash
Walk amongst our curious baby stingrays and our small friendly Bamboo Sharks
- Our experienced marine biologists will guide you through this amazing and very unique educational experience.
- They are de-barbed for your safety • Aqua shoes are provided
- Hold a Sea Star and a Sea Cucumber • See our coral reef up close
- A number of different species of rays to see and feel.
Limited places available and bookings are essential!
* Bookings are made at the Activities Desk. Guided Tour - Adults $20, Children $12 (3 - 14yrs). Stingray Splash - $38 per person (minimum 6 years of age). Children under 3yrs FREE (must be accompanied by a paying adult). All guests taking part must sign an indemnity form. Tours begin prompty, it is important to arrive on time. Wet weather? No problem! Much of the tour is under cover