Daydream Island Resort and Living Reef remains committed to operating in accordance with the public health orders of the Queensland and Australian Federal Government in response to COVID-19. The COVID Safe protocols will be constantly reviewed and may change without prior notice to keep in line with Queensland Government regulations.
For further information on the new Queensland Health Entry Requirements click here.
From Friday 4 March, masks will no longer be required in indoor settings. They will still be required in airports and on planes. For further information on Queensland Public Health and Social Measures click here.
Keeping everyone safe including our guests, employees and the Queensland community is our priority at Daydream Island Resort and Living Reef. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. As the information is being frequently updated, please check Queensland Government’s Health website and Australian Government Department of Health for up-to-date information.
Our Cleanliness Commitment
Daydream Island Resort prides itself on taking care of our guests, staff, and community and we are doing everything we can to ensure the wellbeing, health and safety of our guests and team members. We will continue to deliver our high standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the Resort along with additional preventative cleaning measures to minimize the risk of any transmission.
We have elevated our cleanliness processes throughout the Island, and we will be using hospital-grade disinfectants recommended and supplied by Ecolab, a global leader in hygiene technologies and service, with increased cleaning of public areas and our accommodation rooms. We will also be adjusting our food and beverage operations to ensure the highest level of hygiene standards and enforcing social distancing measures.
We are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment:
- Individual guest amenity cleaning kits and personal-use sanitizer/wipes for guests
- Visible sanitizer stations in all high traffic public areas and back of house spaces
- Reinforcement of personal hygiene, proper handwashing and use of hand sanitizers
- New operating procedures to integrate social distancing signage and signals
- Reduced contact and physical interaction at check-in and check-out
- Encourage touchless transactions for all payments throughout the Resort
- Increased cleaning schedules with elevated sanitization of all common areas and high touch surfaces
- Implementation of various social distance guidelines within all public spaces
- Operational changes to food & beverage standards and service protocols
Please visit the Queensland Government website here for the latest COVID-19 updates
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
November 2021, subject to change
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Standard Cancellation Policy
- A valid credit card number and expiry date is required at the time of booking
- Full payment is debited automatically 14 days prior to arrival. Payment is non-refundable
- Booking cannot be cancelled or amended within 14 days of arrival
- No shows or early departures will result in 100% cancellation fee
Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking
- No refunds or amendments permitted
- In the event of a cancellation or no show, 100% of payment will be forfeited
The following terms and conditions apply to direct bookings & packages booked and confirmed prior to 31st March 2022 which are impacted by any COVID-19 related travel and/or border restrictions implemented by the Queensland Government.
- For all new and existing bookings booked directly with Daydream Island Resort, 100% of payments received will be retained as a 12 month credit for a future booking.
Contact our reservations team on 1800 888 288 or email@example.com to assist with any questions you may have, reschedule your booking, or provide credit if you cannot travel.
If bookings have been made via a third-party online website (eg Booking.com, Agoda.com, Expedia.com), travel agent or tour operator, please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions
Please note that our cancellation policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the group booking conditions and contact the group organizer for more information