Working and Living on Daydream Island
A career with Daydream Island is a unique and adventurous opportunity that gives you the chance to work and play on the island.
Our island resort offers a unique working environment that is located just 5km from the mainland and is one of seven islands of the Molle Group, a sub-group of the Whitsunday Islands located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia. The Whitsundays are serviced by two domestic airports, Great Barrier Reef Airport (Hamilton Island Airport) on Hamilton Island and Whitsundays Coast Airport (Proserpine Airport) on the mainland at Proserpine.
There aren’t many jobs where you can spend your days off enjoying island life. As a team member at Daydream Island, we offer:
- Staff Village facilities such as a dedicated outdoor swimming pool, gym and social areas
- Organised activities programme exclusively for staff including sports, rainforest walks, outdoor activities, movie nights and more
- Variety of tours available from kayaking, jetski's, living reef experiences and snorkelling
- Discounted travel and tour rates with various companies across the Whitsundays
- Subsidised staff meals and desserts cooked and prepared daily by our very own chefs
- Training programmes and policies in place to support continuous development