Tour Desk Terms & Conditions:
- This is a tour request not an instant booking. Your tour is not confirmed until payment is received and you have received a confirmation email from the Daydream Island Tour Desk or the tour operator.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, please check all details are correct. If you believe there has been an error, please notify us directly via email to email@example.com
- Once you arrive to Daydream Island, please make your way to the Tour Desk to collect your ticket/s and meeting information. Without a ticket, you may be refused travel.
- As departure times can change, it is very important that you pick up your ticket in advance as this will reflect the correct departure times.
- Meeting details for this tour will be confirmed upon collection of your tickets at the Tour Desk.
- The operator has the right to vary pricing and departure times at any time.
- Itineraries and vessels may change as required due to tides, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances. We recommend Travel Insurance which can be purchased from your Travel Agent.
- Cancellation policies apply and are unique to each tour operator. Please refer to the policy outlined for your specific tour from the tour operator.
- Cancellations must be made either by email or in person at the Tour Desk. In order to receive a refund, you must be outside the cancellation policy. All refunds are to be obtained from the Tour Desk either in person or by email, returned in the same form as original payment.
- Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the policy outlined for your specific tour from the tour operator.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Concessionaire companies:
- Daydream Island Resort operates an outlet in the resort known as the ‘Tour Desk’. Daydream Island Resort acts as an agent only for concessionaire businesses on Daydream Island and subsequently takes bookings for guests and visitors of Daydream Island.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- This activity is not operated by Daydream Island Resort. The business conducting this activity is operated and owned by an independent operator.
- Operators may have their own terms and conditions of contract and or carriage relating to the activity specified on this ticket.
- The customer indemnifies and holds harmless Daydream Island Resort, its assignees, employees and agents from and against all claims, proceedings, costs, damages, liabilities and losses which Daydream Island Resort may become liable for in relation to this transaction.
- The customer releases Daydream Island Resort, its assignees, employees and agents to the full extent permitted by law from all or any action in tort, contract or any statutory claim, costs, damages, liabilities and losses.
- By payment of this ticket, I agree to the terms and conditions of this transaction and acknowledge that this indemnity and release binds my heirs, administrators, executors, personal representatives, dependants (if any) and my successors.