10 things to do when the sun goes down on Daydream Island
You may be thinking when will the sun go down and you can finally get out and about, enjoying yourself on Daydream Island. If you’re staying at the Daydream Island resort, then you can expect a swell time ahead! While Daydream Island offers a plethora of activities to do in the sun, including Great Barrier Reef and Living Reef exploration, watersports, air/sea/land tours, swimming, fish feeding and more, there are some special attractions available after the sun goes down as well.
Once you have booked your daydream Island accommodation, you can surely expect to have a great time every evening! These are some of the top Daydream Island activities and attractions after the sun goes down.
- Evening in Style Weekday Package- Want to spice up your evening on Daydream Island? You can simply opt for the Weekday Package of Evening in Style, which is offered by the Daydream Island Resort. You can opt for this competitively priced package with a special kids menu with its own ice cream bowl and a dedicated and exclusive two-course menu for adults. The package covers return ferry transfer from the Port of Airlie (same day return), island landing fee, two-course dinner with a glass of house white/red/sparkling or local beer at the Inkstone Restaurant, movie under the stars at the Outdoor Cinema, depending on the weather and a lot more!
- Evening in Style Weekend Package- If you’re looking to chill out in style over the weekend, simply opt for this Weekend Evening in Style package. This has an exclusive seafood buffet dinner with an expansive menu and a glass of house white/red/sparkling or local beer at Graze Interactive Dining in tandem with a special kids menu with a soft drink. There is coverage for the island landing fee, return ferry transfer from the Port of Airlie (same day return) and a movie under the stars at the Outdoor Cinema, depending upon the weather.
- Feasting on Seafood- The weekend seafood buffets at Daydream Island Resort & Living Reef are simply memorable! Graze Interactive Dining offers a fabulous buffet, located right off the main Atrium lobby and looking onto the beautiful Living Reef lagoon. You will enjoy the freshest cold and hot seafood delights at this amazing in-house restaurant, making your evening more memorable for sure!
- Infinity Restaurant- Enjoy an evening with a difference by visiting Infinity Restaurant, offering gorgeous Whitsunday Island views, complete with an Asian themed dining experience. It has its own private Teppanyaki suite along with a mind-boggling dining experience.
- Inkstone Kitchen & Bar- The Inkstone Kitchen & Bar offers a palate tickling contemporary European and Australian menu that will add magic to your evening! Looking onto the pool and with a location on the beachfront, this amazing joint offers an a la carte menu that you will simply love digging into!
- Tonic Bar- Looking for a fun activity before dinner? Try the specialty Tonic Bar or Gin Bar on the island! This offers classic refreshments, specializing in gin and with a relaxed vibe that will get you in the mood for a fun evening to follow! The bar stays open till late and offers the ideal ambience for supreme relaxation above all else!
- Lovers Cove Bar- True to its name, Lovers Cove is one of the most romantic and pristine zones in Daydream Island with stunning sunset views. The Whitsundays and the clear waters make for a lovely landscape while the coral beach is ideal for those long walks with loved ones. Guests can simply relax and sit back while watching the amazing sunset, feasting on cold beverages from the pop-up romantic bar which is a Queensland favourite.
- Outdoor Cinema- This is a marvel to be sure! Daydream Island Resort offers its very own outdoor cinema where you can wind down and enjoy movies under the stars! This is an exclusive experience by all means!
- Taking romantic walks- What could be better than taking a long and romantic walk with your better half under the stars? With a lovely pool landscape, beaches and the Living Reef for company, Daydream Island Resort offers some of the best walking trails for those glimmering sunsets and memorable evenings.
- Swimming together- With its expansive pool landscape amidst tropical gardens, you can enjoy swimming with your loved ones even when the sunsets. Swim to your heart’s content, taking in stunning sunset views and more!
These are the top activities that guests can enjoy when the sun goes down. After all, at Daydream Island, life is always happening, no matter what time it is!