How to get ready for a tropical vacation? Buy a ticket to the most beautiful remote island and book your accommodation. Make a checklist for the most important things to bring to a remote island with humid weather. A lot of fun and exciting happenings are waiting for you!
Tropical islands are a perfect place for merriments, sunbathing, and relaxation. Also, you can enjoy the scintillating sunsets and the beautiful sunrise, refreshing waves, and your favourite beverage. Travelling to a remote island is an escape from the difficulties of life, and enjoying a good time alone or with your family.
Here are 10 essential items to pack for your remote island tropical vacation.
- Travelling documents - These are the most important things to carry. For example, travel visas, passports, tickets and passes, additional photos, insurance papers, money, cards, and travel guide books.
- Clothes - Pack some bright colours, water-repelling, and lightweight clothes. Make sure these can be put on repeatedly after getting dried under the sun and look fresh every time. Pack clothes that are breathable and can be dried easily on a remote island vacation. Some tropical islands get plenty of rainfall, therefore, carry a rain jacket, and umbrella.
- Wet bags and dry bags - Wet bags can help you to pack your towels and swimsuits, and dry bags protect your valuables and electronic gadgets like cameras, smartphones from getting wet during an exciting water play.
- Water bottle - Carry your water bottle in case there is no ready supply of drinkable water on the island. Get a filtered water bottle that can sterilize 24 oz of water in a few seconds.
- Sunscreen - Tropical islands have humid weather and therefore sunscreen is one of the most important things to carry on a tropical island vacation. You can also pack a UV shirt, to protect yourself from the scorching heat of the Sun.
- Sunglasses and hats - If your eyes are extremely sensitive but you want to enjoy the glaring reflection of the water, bring a pair of polarized or UV protection sunglasses. Hats are also useful.
- Bug Spray - Tropical islands have humid weather that attracts bugs and mosquitoes. These may result in life-threatening diseases. So never forget to carry bug spray while travelling to tropical areas.
- Technical Gear - To spend time on a tropical Island you must carry a flashlight adaptor for plugs, a small penknife for safety, pens, an electronic language translator, etc.
- A pair of flip-flops - It's useless to carry fancy shoes to tropical islands, instead, a pair of flip-flops will be best to walk on soft sands. Choose some easy footwear that goes well with the activities you want to enjoy.
- Backup power supply - At a remote destination, you may need a backup power supply to charge your phone or tablet to keep in touch with others, if there is a power cut or no electricity.
What to pack for a beach vacation woman? Women are more worried about their style and wellbeing. But, it is useless to carry fancy shoes, heavy clothing, makeup accessories, or jewellery. You need to pack toiletries like shampoo, conditioners, antibacterial soaps, lotion, hairbrush, disposable razor, toothpaste and toothbrush, deodorant, menstrual products and other necessary accessories.
Wet and dry bags, travel dry packs, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, swimsuits, are a few things to bring on vacation to the beach. Also, you can bring an underwater disposable camera, medicines, and extra travel bags for wet accessories.
Read some more tips on planning an all girls vacation.
5 important things to bring to a remote Island are bugs repellent, light clothing, flashlight, sunscreen, and flip flops. If you are staying in a hotel then you can avoid taking toiletries. Stop carrying your valuables while you are travelling to a remote tropical island if you can't afford to lose them. Keep your outfits mix and match so that you can carry fewer dresses. If your kids are coming along with you then remember to pack their necessities for fun activities. For example, you can bring inflatable beach balls, colouring books, crayons, music players, and storybooks. Also, remember to bring an empty bag or keep some space in your luggage to carry items you will purchase from the island.
Most of the Tropical Islands have warm and humid weather throughout the year with heavy to light rainfalls. Keep this in mind while you pack your bag and set out for an exciting vacation at a scenic island resort.