Everything You Need To Know for a Family Holiday on Daydream Islands
A mesmerizing vacation awaits all travellers, especially families at Daydream Island, one of the top vacation destinations in Australia. And if you’re looking for the top Whitsundays resorts for families, you can check out Daydream Island Resort & Living Reef. Being an enchanting Great Barrier Reef gateway, it is possibly the best island for family vacations spent soaking in the sun and taking in the lovely coastline.
On that note, here are some of the things that you should know if you are looking to spend a family holiday on Daydream Island.
- Daydream island holidays are synonymous with top-notch food and beverage options for guests. If you are staying at the resort, expect top of the line experiences at numerous bars and restaurants. You should not miss the Infinity and Tonic Bar establishments while Graze is an ideal spot for relaxed dining.
- The Living Reef is the biggest attraction in the Daydream Island Whitsundays stretch and is a marvel to look at within the resort, engulfing the main structure. It is actually a unique coral lagoon that has a diverse collection of marine species for you to explore.
- Whitsundays family holidays for those who love swimming will especially be memorable since you can basically swim your way through the whole property with fabulous water activities and views for company.
- The resort also offers plush accommodation options for travellers that come with lovely views of the pool or the ocean. Make sure you book your room accordingly if you are staying with your family. Mornings and evenings will never be as memorable!
- Some of the most unique activities with family include exploring Whitehaven Beach and taking bush walks along with going diving nearby. Hop onto a sailboat and go for a life-changing excursion to the Great Barrier Reef or simply go snorkelling, even within the Living Reef itself. Jet ski and helicopter adventures are also offered. The family may also enjoy watching movies outdoors in the evenings along with checking out possibilities for golfing as well if you’re the sporting kind.
- The Living Reef has its own exploration zone with awe-inspiring touch tanks, theatre and fascinating exhibits alike. The underwater observatory is something else altogether, giving your kids so much to learn! The thing they will most enjoy is feeding the fish!
- And if you’re looking to keep the kids busy while keeping them productively engaged, the resort has a kids club with several fun activities and merriment in store.
- While the family engages itself in diverse activities and attractions, you will have some time to head down to the spa at the resort, which offers a session of fabulous pampering for sure.
Now that you know all about family vacations on the beautiful Whitsunday islands, book your tickets now and enjoy the beauty!